Total Calories: 1,416
1. Cover frozen chitterlings with water Add vinegar and salt. Thaw. (May be done overnight in refrigerator).
2. While washing under cool running water, strip most fat particles from lining. Wash chitterlings until clean and white in appearance.
3. Cover chitterlings with water bring to a boil. Cover Simmer 1 1/2 Hrs.
4. Drain Cut pieces into 1- 1 1/2 inch lengths. Rinse in vinegar water.
5. Dip drained chitterlings in mixture of sifted general purpose flour, salt and black pepper Then in mixture of nonfat dry milk, water and beaten eggs, and then in flour mixture. Deep fry at 325°F. until light brown, about 2 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.