Total Calories: 39
1. Heat oven to 275°F. Grease cookie sheet. Spread pecans on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 275°F. for 10 minutes.
2. In medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, cinnamon, salt and cloves mix well. Bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove saucepan from heat stir in vanilla and pecans.
3. With slotted spoon, place pecans on foil or waxed paper. Separate with fork. Cool 30 minutes. Store in tightly covered container in cool, dry place.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons * Calories: 90 * Calories from Fat: 50 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 6 g 9% * Saturated Fat: 0 g 0% * Cholesterol: 0 mg 0% * Sodium: 30 mg 1% * Total Carbohydrate: 8 g 3% * Dietary Fiber: 1 g 4% * Sugars: 6 g * Protein: 1 g * Vitamin A: 0% * Vitamin C: 0% * Calcium: 0% * Iron: 0% * Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Fat or 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.