Total Calories: 49
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine sugar and margarine beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg blend well. Add flour and baking powder mix well.
2. Divide dough into 4 equal parts. On lightly floured surface, shape each part into 12x3/4-inch roll place on ungreased cookie sheets. Using handle of wooden spoon or finger, make depression about 1/2 inch wide and 1/4 inch deep lengthwise down center of each roll. Fill each roll with 2 tablespoons jelly.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly. Cut each baked roll diagonally into 12 cookies. Remove from cookie sheets cool on wire racks.
High Altitude (above 3500 feet): No change.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1 Cookie * Calories: 70 * Calories from Fat: 25 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 3 g 5% * Saturated Fat: 1 g 5% * Cholesterol: 4 mg 1% * Sodium: 40 mg 2% * Total Carbohydrate: 9 g 3% * Dietary Fiber: 0 g 0% * Sugars: 4 g * Protein: 1 g * Vitamin A: 2% * Vitamin C: 0% * Calcium: 0% * Iron: 0% * Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fat or 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1/2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.