1. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil. Butter or spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. In large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and 1 cup of the margarine over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove saucepan from heat. Add peanut butter mix well. Spread half of mixture in buttered foil-lined pan. Freeze 10 minutes or until set. Place pan in refrigerator.
2. Meanwhile, stir peanuts into remaining chocolate mixture. Set aside.
3. Melt remaining 1 cup margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Stir in pudding mix. Cook until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring constantly. DO NOT BOIL. Remove saucepan from heat. Add powdered sugar and maple flavor mix well. Cool about 10 minutes or until slightly cooled.
4. Carefully spread pudding mixture over chilled chocolate layer. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
5. Stir reserved chocolate-peanut mixture. Drop by spoonfuls onto chilled pudding layer spread to cover. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1 Bar * Calories: 230 * Calories from Fat: 130 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 14 g 22% * Saturated Fat: 4 g 20% * Cholesterol: 0 mg 0% * Sodium: 125 mg 5% * Total Carbohydrate: 24 g 8% * Dietary Fiber: 1 g 4% * Sugars: 21 g * Protein: 3 g * Vitamin A: 6% * Vitamin C: 0% * Calcium: 2% * Iron: 2% * Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 2 Fat or 1 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.