1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt mix well. Add melted chocolate, orange peel, oil, orange juice, vanilla and eggs blend well. (Dough will be stiff.) Add 6 oz. chopped baking bar gently knead into dough.
2. Divide dough into 4 equal parts shape each part into roll 14 inches long. Place 2 rolls on each cookie sheet flatten each roll to 2 1/2-inch width. Bake at 350°F. for 18 to 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
3. Remove cookie sheets from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F. Cool rolls on cookie sheets for 10 minutes.
4. Cut rolls diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place slices, cut side up, on same cookie sheets. Bake at 300°F. for 7 to 9 minutes or until top surface is dry.
5. Turn cookies over bake an additional 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
6. In small saucepan, melt topping ingredients over low heat, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
High Altitude (above 3500 feet): No change.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1 Cookie * Calories: 70 * Calories from Fat: 25 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 3 g 5% * Saturated Fat: 1 g 5% * Cholesterol: 10 mg 3% * Sodium: 40 mg 2% * Total Carbohydrate: 9 g 3% * Dietary Fiber: 0 g 0% * Sugars: 5 g * Protein: 1 g * Vitamin A: 0% * Vitamin C: 0% * Calcium: 2% * Iron: 2% * Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat or 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1/2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.