Total Calories: 430
1. MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In large microwave-safe bowl, combine popcorn and almonds. In 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt mix well.
2. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir microwave on high for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
3. Stir in baking soda until well mixed. Immediately pour over popcorn and almonds toss until coated.
4. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Immediately spread on foil or waxed paper to cool.
1. CONVENTIONAL DIRECTIONS: Heat oven to 250°F. Spread popcorn in 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprinkle almonds over popcorn.
2. In large saucepan, combine brown sugar, margarine, 2 tablespoons water, corn syrup and salt mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in baking soda until well mixed. Immediately pour over popcorn and almonds toss until coated.
4. Bake at 250°F. for 15 minutes. Stir bake an additional 15 minutes. Stir bake 5 minutes. Immediately spread on foil or waxed paper to cool.
TIP: To toast almonds, spread in thin layer in microwave-safe pie pan. Microwave in HIGH for 4 to 7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Or spread on cookie sheet bake at 350'F. for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1 Cup * Calories: 380 * Calories from Fat: 210 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 23 g 35% * Saturated Fat: 11 g 55% * Cholesterol: 40 mg 13% * Dietary Fiber: 2 g 8% * Sugars: 30 g * Protein: 3 g * Vitamin A: 10% * Vitamin C: 0% * Calcium: 6% * Iron: 8% * Dietary Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Fruit, 4 1/2 Fat or 2 1/2 Carbohydrate, 4 1/2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.