1. Corn on the cob, or creamed or regular canned corn.
2. Fresh, frozen, or canned green beans.
3. Fresh or frozen cooked peas.
4. Baked summer or winter squash.
5. Baked or mashed potatoes.
6. Steamed stir-fry vegetable mixture.
7. Steamed fresh or frozen cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, broccoflower, etc.
These choices are all high in nutrition and very low in fat. Special Note: Cases of regular green beans, French-cut green beans, regular corn, and creamed corn are excellent items to have in storage. Purchase them at case lot sales. Check the dates for freshness.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.