Total Calories: 74
1. Soak fermented black beans.
2. Mince garlic mash together with soaked black beans. Mince or grind pork.
3. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2-inch sections then combine with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and water.
4. Heat oil. Add black bean-garlic mixture and stir-fry briefly until pungent. Add pork stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
5. Add scallion-soy mixture. Heat quickly then cook, covered, about 3 minutes more over medium heat.
6. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and remaining cold water to a paste then stir in to thicken.
7. Beat eggs lightly and add to pan, stirring. Remove from heat at once. Pour sauce over lobster and serve.
NOTE: This sauce gets its name not from its ingredients (it contains no lobster) but from its function (it's served over lobster). Lobster sauce is also good with stir-fried or deep-fried shrimp.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.