1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cook frozen vegetables as directed on package. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in flour, salt and pepper mix well. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until mixture is bubbly and thickened. Remove from heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup of the cheese stir until melted. Stir in cooked vegetables. Spoon mixture into greased casserole. Sprinkle with crushed crackers and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
5. Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and casserole is bubbly.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/2 Cup * Calories: 130 * Calories from Fat: 50 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 6 g 9% * Saturated Fat: 2 g 10% * Cholesterol: 10 mg 3% * Sodium: 190 mg 8% * Total Carbohydrate: 10 g 3% * Dietary Fiber: 2 g 8% * Sugars: 4 g * Protein: 8 g * Vitamin A: 50% * Vitamin C: 15% * Calcium: 25% * Iron: 4% * Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat or 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1 Vegetable, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.