Total Calories: 25
1. GRILL DIRECTIONS: Place corn in husks in enough cold water to cover soak for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat grill. In small bowl combine melted butter and garlic mix well.
3. Carefully pull back husks of corn to expose silk, leaving husks attached to corn. Remove and discard silk brush corn with garlic butter. Smooth husks over corn to enclose.
4. When ready to grill, place corn directly on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal frill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 20 to 30 minutes until tender. Remove husks before serving.
TIP: To bake corn, place on ungreased cookie sheet bake at 400'F. using times above as a guide.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe * Calories: 120 * Calories from Fat: 35 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 4 g 6% * Saturated Fat: 2 g 10% * Cholesterol: 10 mg 3% * Sodium: 45 mg 2 % * Total Carbohydrate: 17 g 6% * Dietary Fiber: 2 g 8% * Sugars: 5 g * Protein: 3 g * Vitamin A: 8% * Vitamin C: 4% * Calcium: 6% * Iron: 6% * Dietary Exchanges: 1 Vegetable, 2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.