1. Cook rice in water as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beaten eggs tilt pan to form thin layer of egg. Lift edges of egg with small spatula to let uncooked egg flow to bottom of skillet. Cover cook 1 minute or until set. Slide egg from skillet onto cutting board. Set aside.
3. In same skillet, heat 4 teaspoons sesame oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add peas and onions cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Add cooked rice, sprouts and soy sauce cook and stir until rice is thoroughly heated.
5. Roll up egg cut into small strips. Cut strips into 2-inch lengths fold into rice mixture. Heat thoroughly. If desired, serve with additional soy sauce.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1 Cup * Calories: 250 * Calories from Fat: 70 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 8 g 12% * Saturated Fat: 2 g 10% * Cholesterol: 105 mg 35% * Sodium: 1090 mg 45% * Total Carbohydrate: 36 g 12% * Dietary Fiber: 2 g 8% * Sugars: 3 g * Protein: 9 g * Vitamin A: 6% * Vitamin C: 8% * Calcium: 4% * Iron: 15% * Dietary Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 1 1/2 Fat or 2 Carbohydrate, 1 Vegetable, 1 1/2 Fat
See Cook's Note: Know Your Rice and Cook's Note: To Cook Rice
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.