Total Calories: 33
1. Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pea pods and bell pepper cook 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in all remaining ingredients cook until thoroughly heated.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/2 Cup * Calories: 90 * Calories from Fat: 20 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 2 g 3% * Saturated Fat: 0 g 0% * Cholesterol: 0 mg 0% * Sodium: 160 mg 7% * Total Carbohydrate: 15 g 5% * Dietary Fiber: 3 g 12% * Sugars: 5 g * Protein: 3 g * Vitamin A: 15% * Vitamin C: 70% * Calcium: 4% * Iron: 8% * Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit, 1 1/2 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat or 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1 1/2 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.