Total Calories: 136
1. In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water, lemon juice, almond extract and pie filling. Pour into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
2. In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients beat until smooth. Carefully spread over firm gelatin. Refrigerate until serving time.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe * Calories: 190 * Calories from Fat: 60 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 7 g 11% * Saturated Fat: 4 g 20% * Cholesterol: 20 mg 7% * Sodium: 80 mg 3% * Total Carbohydrate: 29 g 10% * Dietary Fiber: 0 g 0% * Sugars: 27 g * Protein: 2 g * Vitamin A: 8% * Vitamin C: 4% * Calcium: 2% * Iron: 0% * Dietary Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fruit, 1 Fat or 2 Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.