Total Calories: 38
1. In medium saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add green beans cover and cook over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain return beans to saucepan.
2. In small skillet, melt margarine over medium heat. Add onion and garlic cook, stirring frequently, until onion begins to brown.
3. Add onion mixture to cooked beans cook until thoroughly heated. Add cheese toss gently to mix.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/2 Cup * Calories: 45 * Calories from Fat: 20 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 2 g 3% * Saturated Fat: 1 g 5% * Cholesterol: 4 mg 1% * Sodium: 35 mg 1% * Total Carbohydrate: 5 g 2% * Dietary Fiber: 2 g 8% * Sugars: 2 g * Protein: 2 g * Vitamin A: 8% * Vitamin C: 10% * Calcium: 4% * Iron: 4% * Dietary Exchanges: 1 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.