Total Calories: 78
1. In medium nonstick saucepan, combine cauliflower and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until cauliflower is crisp-tender. Drain spoon cauliflower into ungreased 1-quart ovenproof casserole. Set aside.
2. In same saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot. With wire whisk, stir in flour cook and stir 1 minute. Add milk, 1/3 cup water and bouillon blend well. Cook 3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in cheese cook and stir until cheese is melted. Pour sauce over cauliflower. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
3. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 2 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/2 Cup * Calories: 80 * Calories from Fat: 35 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 4 g 6% * Saturated Fat: 1 g 5% * Cholesterol: 4 mg 1% * Sodium: 125 mg 5% * Total Carbohydrate: 8 g 3% * Dietary Fiber: 2 g 8% * Sugars: 3 g * Protein: 4 g * Vitamin A: 2% * Vitamin C: 35% * Calcium: 10% * Iron: 4% * Dietary Exchanges: 1 Vegetable, 1 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.