Total Calories: 105
1. Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. With tip of knife, cut an X in base of each. Place in large saucepan add just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in medium skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in skillet cool. Add flour to cooled drippings cook and stir over medium-low heat until bubbly. Remove from heat.
3. In small bowl, combine brown sugar, water, vinegar and mustard mix well. Gradually stir into bacon drippings mixture.
4. Drain Brussels sprouts place in serving bowl. Add hot bacon dressing mixture toss gently. Crumble bacon over Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle with pecans.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Serving Size: 1/2 Cup * Calories: 120 * Calories from Fat: 70 * % Daily Value: Total Fat: 8 g 12% * Saturated Fat: 2 g 10% * Cholesterol: 4 mg 1% * Sodium: 40 mg 2% * Total Carbohydrate: 10 g 3% * Dietary Fiber: 3 g 12% * Sugars: 4 g * Protein: 3 g * Vitamin A: 10% * Vitamin C: 70% * Calcium: 4% * Iron: 6% * Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 1 1/2 Fat or 1/2 Carbohydrate, 1 Vegetable, 1 1/2 Fat
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.