Total Calories: 446
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta in boiling water, drain when ready.
3. Mince onion while pasta is boiling. Add soup, milk, tuna and onion to 8x8 inch baking dish.
4. When pasta is finished cooking, add to soup, milk mixture. Fold in green peas.
5. Crumble saltine on top of casserole and bake uncovered for 30 minutes on lowest rack. Serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.