Total Calories: 779
1. Boil water and cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, brown sausage and onions Drain well.
3. In a mixing bowl mix tomato sauce, garlic powder, and salt.
4. Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees
5. Get a two inch half-sheet pan and spray with cooking spray.
6. Layer 1/3 of the lasagna noodles, then 1/3 sauce, 1/2 of parmesan cheese, ½ of sausage, ½ of ricotta, ½ of basil, ½ of oregano, and 1/3 of mozzarella cheese.
7. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.