Total Calories: 793
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl except for ¼ cup of barbeque sauce.
2. Shape mixture into 2 oval loaves.
3. Place loaves in 9 x 13 baking dish.
4. Pour remaining ¼ cup of barbeque sauce over the top of both loaves.
5. Bake at 375 F for 35 minutes.
This Easy College Meatloaf recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.