1. Cut chicken into ¼ inch strips lengthwise, cutting away any extra fat.
2. Pour 3 oz. olive oil into large saucepan. Heat on medium-high temperature. Oil should be clear not dark.
3. Place chicken in bowl and sprinkle with seasoning until coated. Slowly place chicken strips in the saucepan. Let chicken cook for 5-7 minutes while you prepare the vegetables.
4. Rinse peppers in cool water then dry.
5. Cut onions in half then cut 1/4-1/8 inch slivers. Then place onions and 3 oz. olive oil in another saucepan. Cook at medium-high heat. Hold.
6. Cut peppers in half then in 1/4-1/8 inch lengthwise strips. Remove inner seeds and stem. Place in large saucepan and brown.
7. Microwave Tortillas for 30 seconds-1 minute. Place chicken and vegetables in separate bowls. Dish up approximately 2 oz. chicken and 3 oz. of vegetables into each tortilla. Add cheese and salsa. Lastly, roll and fold tortillas then serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.