1. Cut chicken into ¼ inch strips lengthwise, cutting away any extra fat.
2. Pour 3 oz. olive oil into large saucepan. Heat on medium-high temperature. Oil should be clear not dark.
3. Place chicken in bowl and sprinkle with seasoning until coated. Slowly place chicken strips in the saucepan. Let chicken cook for 5-7 minutes while you prepare the vegetables.
4. Rinse peppers in cool water then dry.
5. Cut onions in half then cut 1/4-1/8 inch slivers. Then place onions and 3 oz. olive oil in another saucepan. Cook at medium-high heat. Hold.
6. Cut peppers in half then in 1/4-1/8 inch lengthwise strips. Remove inner seeds and stem. Place in large saucepan and brown.
7. Microwave Tortillas for 30 seconds-1 minute. Place chicken and vegetables in separate bowls. Dish up approximately 2 oz. chicken and 3 oz. of vegetables into each tortilla. Add cheese and salsa. Lastly, roll and fold tortillas then serve.
This Easy Chicken Fajitas recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.