Total Calories: 359
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in frying pan.
2. Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs mixture. Cook until brown on both sides (about 5-7 minutes)
3. In saucepan, heat remaining tbsp. of oil and sauté onion until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and oregano. Bring to a simmer
4. Place chicken pieces in baking dish. Pour ¾ of sauce over top. Top with mozzarella and the remaining sauce.
5. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cheese is melted.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.