Total Calories: 594
1. Wash hands. Assemble Equipment/Utensils. Assemble Ingredients
2. Fry bacon in a skillet/frying pan. Drain on paper towel (save drippings) and crumble, set aside.
3. Beat eggs together in a small bowl. Add sour cream and salt and pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook for a few minutes. Then, stir with a spatula and cook more until well cooked.
4. Mix in peppers and onions.
5. Place scrambled eggs in the middle of the tortilla. Top with crumbled bacon, cheese, sour cream, and picante sauce.
6. Fold over and seal with a little sour cream
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.