Total Calories: 168
1. Wash chicken and put in pot
2. Cut onion into it
3. Add, magi/season, salt and boil for 35 minutes.
4. If water is getting dry, add more water, until its tender
5. Pre heat oven for 15 minutes in 459*F
6. Dip each chicken in a barbecue and place on oven tray, where it must cook for 6 minutes. Serve.
This Barbecue Chicken recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.