Total Calories: 558
1. Cook pasta following package directions.
2. Drain pasta and toss with half of spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
3. Pour mixture into an oval casserole dish.
4. Top with remaining sauce, and cheeses.
5. Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.