Total Calories: 752
1. Cream together cream cheese, almonds, milk, and almond extract. Place on the center of each crepe. Fold and roll.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan over medium high heat.
3. Mix orange juice with cornstarch. Add lemon juice, orange liqueur, orange juice, orange rind, and sugar to frying pan.
4. Heat until it turns clear and thickens. Place rolled crepes in the pan.
5. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. If you are using a chafing dish, you can light with warmed brandy.
1. Combine ingredients in blender and mix for 45 seconds. Stir sides down and run 30 seconds longer. Let rest 1 hour before cooking.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.