Total Calories: 1,289
1. Combine pudding, mix, and coffee powder in large bowl and blend.
2. Stir in 1 quart whipping cream and mix until smooth.
3. Whip remaining cream until stiff. Gently fold into chocolate mixture, blending thoroughly.
4. Divide mousse among crepes and roll up.
5. Cover and chill. (Crepes can be made and filled one day ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve. Filling can be made 2 days ahead.)
1. Melt chocolate and butter and add sugar and vanilla.
2. Stir in evaporated milk.
3. Serve warm over filled crepes.
4. Top finished crepe with a small spoon of whipped cream.
1. Mix all ingredients well with mixer.
2. To make crepes, heat 8 inch frying pan. Oil lightly.
3. Pour in just enough batter to form a very thin layer, tilting pan so batter spreads evenly.
4. Cook on one side turn and brown other side. Repeat until all are cooked.
5. Stack finished cooled crepes with a layer of wax paper between.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.