Total Calories: 469
1. Prepare crepe batter by whisking eggs and milk together. Sift flour, salt and sugar into a separate mixing bowl. Incorporate egg/milk mixture into dry ingredients and mix well breaking up any lumps.
2. Whisk until batter is the smooth consistency of heavy cream. Add melted butter and mix. Allow batter to rest under refrigeration for at least 2 - 3 hours.
3. To cook crepes, heat a well-seasoned crepe or non-stick omelette pan over medium heat. Pour in 2-3 tablespoons of batter and swirl to evenly spread batter in pan. Cook for approximately one minute or
until batter is set. Flip crepe and cook until lightly golden brown. Slide crepe from pan. Repeat until all the batter is used and reserve cooked crepes, keeping warm.
4. Melt butter in a medium sauté pan. Add sugars, pineapple, raisins and cinnamon, sauté briefly. Remove pan from heat and add rum. Carefully return pan to heat as rum may flame. Simmer for one minute.
Add pineapple juice and simmer until sauce thickens slightly.
5. Fold crepes and place on serving plates. Top with pineapple rum mixture. Garnish with with whipped cream and toasted almonds. Dust with Confectioner's sugar and add mint sprigs.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.