Total Calories: 179
1. Blend cream cheese, sugar, milk, orange peel and vanilla.
1. Spoon filling in center of unbrowned side of crepe sprinkle with pecans. Fold crepe in half fold in half again, forming a triangle. Repeat
with remaining crepes. Drain peach slices reserve syrup. In hafing dish or skillet blend syrup into cornstarch.
2. Add orange juice, lemon juice and butter.
3. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add peaches and crepes. Spoon sauce over heat through.
1. In bowl combine flour, milk, eggs, sugar, oil and salt beat with a rotary beater until blended.
2. Heat a lightly greased 6" skillet. Remove from heat.
3. Spoon in 2 tablespoons batter lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
4. Return to heat, brown on one side. Invert pan over paper toweling remove crepe.
5. Repeat to make 16 to 18 crepes. Grease skillet.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.