Total Calories: 1,384
1. Over hot (not boiling) water, combine chocolate chips and butter heat until chips melt and mixture is smooth.
2. Remove from heat cool slightly.
3. In blender container, combine cooled chocolate mixture, flour, confectioner's sugar, eggs, milk, water, vanilla extract and salt blend at medium speed until smooth (about 2 minutes), scraping sides of
container when necessary.
4. Brush a 6-8 inch crepe pan or skillet with melted butter. When butter begins to sizzle, pour about 3 tablespoons batter into pan turn and tip pan immediately to coat bottom.
5. Cook until top of crepe begins to dry (about 20 seconds) turn and cook a few seconds.
6. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Spread 2 level tablespoonfuls orange cream cheese filling over each crepe. Roll up jelly-roll fashion place on a platter. Dust with confectioner's sugar.
Orange cream cheese filling:
1. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, milk and grated orange rind beat until smooth and creamy.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.