Total Calories: 97
1. Prepare 2 batches of basic crepes using recipe.
2. Place completed crepes on a plate with a piece of wax paper between each crepe to prevent sticking.
To make sauce/filling:
1. In medium saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Stir in cornstarch followed by the grapefruit juice and maple syrup. Bring mixture to a boil and allow it to boil for one minute - stirring often until sauce has a syrup-like consistency.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool for one minute. Add grapefruit sections.
4. Arrange folded crepes on serving plates and top with mixture.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.