Total Calories: 84
1. Melt the butter in a heavy pan.
2. Add sugar and lemon juice and zest (taste at this point and adjust for desired sweetness/sourness).
3. Add Grand Marnier and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, fold crepes in fourths, and arrange in sauce. Spoon sauce over crepes.
4. Warm the brandy (10 seconds in the microwave works) and place in a long-handled metal ladle.
5. Ignite the brandy and pour over crepes while flaming.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.