Total Calories: 477
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut stick of butter in half and place each half in two round aluminum pie-baking tins.
3. When oven has reached 400 degrees, put pie tins on center rack.
4. In blender, stir four eggs slowly add whole milk. The batter should have the color of a ripe lemon. Slowly sprinkle in white flour and whole wheat flour. Finish off batter on "liquefy" for 30 seconds.
5. Pour 1/2 of batter in each hot pie pan. Make sure you distribute the boiling butter evenly in the pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, but check on them at 15 minutes.
7. Let the pancakes cool enough so that you can get a spatula under them without tearing them apart.
8. Squeeze fresh lemon over the pancakes and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
9. You can prepare a saute of apples, granulated sugar, and raisins, in butter, to spread on top -- if you like.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.