Total Calories: 676
1. Place ingredients for crepes in blender or food processor in the order listed. Blend at high speed for 20 to 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of the container. Blend a few more seconds.
2. Spray a crepe pan with no stick spray before heating. Before cooking first crepe, put 1/2 teaspoon butter into pan. (You have reached the correct temperature when the batter sizzles slightly when poured into the pan
and the first side cooks in approximately 1 minute.
3. Crepes should be pale in color, not dark brown. Place 2 or 3 Tablespoons of batter into a 6- to 7-inch crepe pan. Quickly tilt the pan so the batter covers the bottom of the pan entirely. Turn the crepe when it begins to
set and crisp around the edges. Loosen around the edge with a spatula and flip it over. Cook a few more seconds and slide the crepe out of the pan onto a plate.
4. Stack them on top of each other until they are all made. Set aside crepes.
1. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Stir in 1/4 cup of sugar and beat until stiff. Fold whipped cream into ricotta cheese.
2. Make sauce now. When crepes are ready to fill, add peaches to cheese mixture and spoon into crepes. Place filled crepes on serving dishes.
1. Pour fresh raspberries in blender strain to remove seeds. Add 1/3 cup sugar and Triple Sec. Heat sauce just before serving. Spoon warm raspberry sauce over crepes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.