Total Calories: 46
1. microwave directions: Score outer peel of fruit into quarters. Remove thin layer of peel a quarter at a time. Discard white membrane from peel and fruit. Cut peel into very thin strips.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine peel, water and baking soda. Cover microwave on high for 5 to 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil. Continue to boil for 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
3. Meanwhile, in shallow bowl, finely chop fruit, being careful not to lose any juice. Add fruit with juice to peel mixture. Cover microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture comes to full rolling boil. Continue to boil for 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
4. Remove all but 2 cups fruit mixture from bowl discard removed fruit. Add sugar and pectin to 2 cups fruit mixture mix well. Microwave on high for 6 1/2 to 9 minutes or until mixture comes to full rolling boil, stirring twice during cooking. Continue to boil for 1 minute.
5. Spoon mixture into 3 clean, hot 8-oz. jars or moisture-vaporproof containers, leaving 1/2-inch headspace cover with tight-fitting lids. Cool at least 3 hours. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or in freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information: Not possible to calculate because of recipe variables.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.