1. Heat oven to 400°. Spray square pan, 9 X 9 X 2 inches, with cooking spray. Cut pocket lengthwise in each turkey breast tendeloin to within 1/2 inch of ends.
2. Mix cranberries and brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except Nutmeg-Orange Sauce. Spoon into pockets in turkey secure with toothpicks. Place in pan.
3. Cover and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
4. Make Nutmeg-Orange Sauce. Cut turkey into slices. Serve sauce with turkey.
1. Mix cornstarch, nutmeg and salt in 1 1/2-quart saucepan. Gradually stir in orange juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute.
Calories 275 (Calories from Fat 20)
Fat 3g (Saturated 1g)
Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 6g)
% DAILY VALUE: Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 34% Calcium 4% Iron 14%
DIET EXCHANGES: 1 Starch, 3 Very Lean Meat, 1 1/2 Fruit
From "Betty Crocker's Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cooking Today." Text Copyright 2005 General Mills, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This Turkey Tenderloins With Cranberry Stuffing recipe is from the Betty Crocker's Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cooking Today Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.