1. Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
2. Rinse strawberries with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Heat white baking chips and 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted.
4. Dip each strawberry three-fourths of the way into melted white chips, leaving the top of the strawberry and leaves uncoated. Place dipped strawberries on waxed paper-covered cookie sheet.
5. Heat semisweet chocolate chips and 1/2 teaspoon shortening in another small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate chips over dipped strawberries, using a small spoon. Refrigerate uncovered about 30 minutes or until coating is set.
Save time by placing chocolate chips and shortening in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Medium 1 minute stir. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes longer, until mixture can be stirred smooth.
From "Betty Crocker's Dinner Made Easy With Rotisserie Chicken." Text Copyright 2004 General Mills. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.