Total Calories: 439
In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt set aside. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry set aside. Beat yolks stir in milk and butter or margarine. Add flour mixture gradually, beating until smooth. Fold in whites. Spoon into a preheated waffle iron and bake.
1. Fold 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese into batter before baking.
2. Fold 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips into batter before baking. Serve with lightlysweetened whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle finely chopped cooked ham or bacon over batter in waffle iron before baking.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts over batter in waffle iron before baking.
5. Top baked waffles with sliced strawberries, blueberries, chopped peaches or thinly sliced peeled apple. Serve with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.