Total Calories: 1,780
1. Mix and beat crepe ingredients until smooth. Grease 10" frying pan with shortening.
2. Pour small amount of batter to cover entire bottom of frying pan. Brown slightly on one side or until set.
3. Slide crepes out of frying pan onto a large platter and individually in wax paper, until all crepes are made and set aside. Grease pan after each use.
1. Mix all ingredients well and spread mixture on crepes evenly.
2. Roll crepes up and place in baking pan or dish with the open end down (like an egg roll).
3. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Take cover off for the last 20 minutes until crepes are golden brown.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.