Total Calories: 157
1. Blend or mix all crepe ingredients well. Let rest for approximately 5 minutes.
2. Make 5-inch crepes using either a well-greased skillet or crepe maker. Extra crepes may be stored in refrigerator for later use.
3. Mix together all egg mixture ingredients except bacon and cheese.
4. Generously grease 24 muffin tins with non stick spray. Press crepes into tins, lightly ruffling edges but being careful not to tear crepes.
5. Place a small square of cheese in bottom of tin and pour egg mixture carefully into each muffin tin, filling just to below top of rim. Top with crumbled bacon (vegetarian bacon bits may be substituted).
Temperature & Time: Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is firm and crepes are just lightly brown. Let cool slightly and carefully loosen crepe cups from muffin tins with a fork or knife, taking care not to break crepe edges. Remove from tins with a spoon, place 2 on each plate and top with a small dab of sour cream and chopped fresh dill, parsley or tarragon (we try and use herbs fresh from the garden).
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.