Total Calories: 210
1. Make crepes. Butter them lightly and fold them into squares or triangles, or roll into tubes. Place 3 each on warmed plates.
2. Heat marmalade and cream in a medium saucepan, stirring together until thoroughly mixed and warmed. Do not boil the mixture.
3. When warmed, spoon over crepes. Garnish with slices of orange and serve
To Make Crepes:
1. Whisk the flour and the eggs together in a large mixing bowl. Slowly stir in the milk and the water. Add the salt and butter, and beat the mixture until smooth.
2. If you have a crepe maker, you probably know what to do next.
3. Heat a griddle or frying pan to medium. Give it a very light spray of cooking oil. Drop the crepe mixture onto the heated surface. Using about a 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular
motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly. "Thin is in" when it comes to the layer of batter.
4. Cook each side until the golden brown brown (about 2 minutes for side one -- batter will bubble and 1 minute for side 2). Gently remove and place on a plate. Place waxed paper between cooked crepes
to prevent sticking.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.