Total Calories: 309
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Blend in cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Add broth and stir constantly over medium heat until the mixture thickens. Stir in lemon juice, almonds, and parsley.
1. Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer to a peak stage and fold in yolks.
2. Pour 1/2 cup eggs into hot frying pan brown on both sides. Transfer to a plate. Along 1 edge, pour sauce and sprinkle serving amounts of the tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and cheese.
3. Roll up and place seam-side down into a glass baking dish. Pour sauce over the top.
4. Cover with foil and bake at 350 at least 15 minutes before serving
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.