Total Calories: 374
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray place over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Add ham, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Combine eggs, milk, and pepper beat well. Add egg mixture to ham cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are firm but still moist.
4. Spoon 1/6 of egg mixture in center of each crepe roll up. Spoon Mushroom
5. Sauce evenly over crepes and serve immediately.
Yield: 3 servings. About 258 calories per serving plus 15 calories per tablespoon sauce.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.