Total Calories: 234
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk with a wire whisk and add to flour mixture. Wisk until lumps are smooth.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of shortening in a pan over moderately high heat. When shortening begins to smoke, it's time to add the batter.
3. Place 2 serving spoons of batter in a circular direction.
4. Using the back of the spoon, quickly spread the batter to cover the bottom of your pan (cast iron pans work best) and fill any holes.
5. Flip when underside browns and sides begin to curl. Brown this side and serve immediately. Repeat with rest of batter.
6. Garnish with fresh fruit and serve with warm maple syrup. This makes about 10 crepes. 2 crepes make a nice serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.