Total Calories: 390
1. Sift flour and confectioners' sugar into a mixing bowl. Add milk, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet add about 3 Tablespoons batter, spreading to almost cover the bottom of skillet. Cook until lightly browned turn and brown on other side. Remove to a wire rack.
3. Repeat with remaining batter (makes 10 to 12 crepes).
1. In the same skillet, stir brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir in cream and cook until slightly thickened.
2. Add half of the bananas at a time to skillet heat for 2 to 3 minutes, spooning sauce over them.
3. Remove from heat. Roll a crepe around each banana half and place on a serving platter. Spoon sauce over crepes. Top with whipped cream and add a dash of cinnamon of desired.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.