Total Calories: 173
1. Blend sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind and vanilla into cream cheese fold in whipped topping and 3 cups of the fruit.
2. Fill each crepe with about 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture roll up.
3. Top each with additional cream cheese mixture and garnish with remaining fruit slices.
1. Beat together eggs, milk and oil. Gradually add flour, baking powder and salt stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. For each crepe, pour scant 1/4 cup batter into heated, lightly oiled crepe pan rotate pan quickly to cover bottom with batter. Cook over medium heat until top appears dry and underside is golden. Turn
to brown other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.