1. Wash blueberries put into bowl. Combine the wine, orange juice, and jelly bring to boiling in small saucepan.
2. Dissolve arrowroot in cold water add to boiling liquid.
3. It will thicken immediately. Remove from heat.
4. Combine sauce with blueberries.
5. Put 2 to 3 tablespoons blueberries in each crepe.
6. Roll crepes place in buttered dish.
7. Dot with butter. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven 15 minutes.
8. When removed from oven dust crepes heavily with sifted confectioners' sugar.
9. Serve with whipped or sour cream.
10. Beat eggs in medium mixing bowl.
11. Gradually add flour and sugar alternately with milk and water, beating until smooth.
12. Beat in melted butter.
Refrigerate batter at least one hour before use.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.