Total Calories: 424
1. Combine all ingredients in blender to form batter. Whirl until smooth. Let batter rest about 1 hour in refrigerator.
2. Spray crepe pan with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
3. Add 3 to 4 Tablespoons batter to pan, tilting to make even layer. Cook on one side only. When the bottom begins to brown, turn onto a sheet of wax paper. Repeat with remaining batter. Put wax paper between each crepe and
1. Combine cottage cheese, egg yolks, sugar, and orange peel in blender process until smooth. Add almonds and process until smooth.
2. Place 2 heaping Tablespoons of filling on crepe. Roll and place on a baking sheet. Place in 300-degree oven for 15 minutes until warm.
3. Serve with blueberry sauce. Top with a dollop of sour cream and toasted almonds.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.