Total Calories: 217
1. Puree fruit in food processor.
2. Combine with orange juice and sugar in a saucepan.
3. Heat and simmer until sauce reaches desired consistency.
1. Combine 1 Tablespoon cream cheese, 4 medium slices of banana, and a sprinkling of brown sugar on 1 crepe. Roll.
2. Heat both sides over medium heat on griddle.
3. Serve with sauce spooned over the top. Garnish with 1 strawberry or a couple of raspberries depending on the fruit used in the sauce
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.