Total Calories: 299
1. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
2. Make shells like you would make manicotta shells. Yield 16-18 crepes.
3. Prepare pudding as directed.
4. Saute apples about 10 minutes.
5. Add sugar and seasonings.
6. Combine apples and pudding mix well and chill.
7. Makes enough filling for 8 dessert crepes.
8. Just before serving, divide mixture evenly on crepes and pocket fold.
9. Serve with whipped cream and powdered sugar.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.