5 - Day Meal Plan
By Tina Wilder
Download these recipes into your Cook'n software. Then, you can save time and money by using your Cook'n software to make a grocery list! Save time by using the dovetailing and "prepare-ahead-of-time" features designed into this menu!
Weekly shopping tips:
- This week you'll eat like you're in Disneyland! Here are a couple ingredients you may not normally have on hand.
- non-alcoholic crème de menthe sryup (Try World Market, Online, or Restaurant Supply Store)
- gumbo file
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- heavy whipping cream
- bread bowls
- vanilla ice cream
- Make a box of brownies for dessert tomorrow
- Use brownies made last night for Rainforest Cafe Style Volcano!
- Make Dole Pineapple Whips for tomorrow night
- Enjoy your homemade Dole Pineapple Whips tonight!
- Make mint julep tonight so it can chill overnight
- Drink your non-alcoholic mint juleps tonight!
Download the meal plan here!
Weekly Newsletter Contributer since 2013